1. Data Controller
The Data Controller is the Università Commerciale “Luigi Bocconi”, with registered office in Via Sarfatti 25 - Milano (di seguito “Titolare”).
2. Personal data processing purposes
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
a) to allow you to participate at the event;
b) to allow the speakers of the event to answer to the written questions, which you may have formulated through the use of instant messaging (chat) directly available on the platform used for the webinar;
c) to allow you to ask oral questions to the speakers. These questions, unlike those in point b), will form an integral part of the webinar and, as such, will be recorded.
3. Type of personal data processed
The Data Controller will process:
I. for the purposes referred to in letters a) and b) of point 2 above, your name, your surname and your e-mail address;
II. for the purposes referred to in letter c) of point 2 above, your image that may be filmed and recorded during the formulation of questions or requests for clarification to speakers during the event.
4. Legal basis of the processing
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is:
i. for the purposes referred to in letters a) and b) of point 2 above, by the provision of the service - i.e. use of the free webinar - pursuant to art. 6 letter b) of the GDPR;
The webinar will be recorded with Zoom, or similar platform, and made available on the website www.igier.unibocconi.it and on the YouTube channel UniBocconi. This in order to allow users - even those not registered to the webinar - to enjoy the contents of the event at any time. The video recording of the event will concern the speakers and only those participants who have voluntarily requested to intervene in order to obtain an answer to questions or requests for clarification formulated orally.
The consent to the use of your image, implicitly given by you with the request to speak during the event, implies the granting of a non-exclusive license, without duration limits and for the whole world, transferable to third parties, for the use of the video recording that portrays you and includes the rights under Art. 10 of the Civil Code, 12 et seq. and 97 of Law no. 633/1941, including but not limited to: right of publication; right of reproduction in any way or form; right of transcription, editing, adaptation, processing and reduction; right of communication and distribution to the public, including the rights of projection, transmission and dissemination, even in summary and / or reduced version, by any technical means, the right to keep a copy of the data, including in electronic form and on any technological support known or future invention for the purposes and within the limits defined above.
In any case, any use of the image that may prejudice the honour, reputation or decorum of the person portrayed, filmed or recorded is excluded.
The use and communication of the images are to be considered free, without any charge to the Data Controller.
6. Communication, dissemination of data and territorial scope of the processing
Within the limits relevant to the purposes of the processing, your image may be the subject of communication, publication and / or dissemination in any form on the websites of the Data Controller and social channels of the same.
In any case, your personal data will be processed exclusively:
- by persons authorized to the processing, pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 29 GDPR;
- by persons designated as Data Processors in compliance with art. 28 of the GDPR, such as third party companies that carry out activities on behalf of the Data Controller.
Your personal data will be processed by the Data Controller within the territory of the European Union. If for technical reasons it is necessary to use subjects located outside the European Union, these subjects will be appointed as Data Processors and the transfer of personal data to these subjects, limited to the performance of specific processing activities, will be regulated in accordance with the GDPR. All necessary precautions will be taken in order to ensure the total protection of personal data basing such transfer on the evaluation of appropriate guarantees.
In any case, you may request further details from the Data Controller by requesting evidence of the specific guarantees adopted.
7. Data retention period
The personal data referred to in letter I) point 3 will be processed by the Data Controller until the end of the webinar and then deleted.
The data referred to in letter II) point 3 will be processed by the Data Controller until the express revocation of consent.
8. Rights of the data subject
Pursuant to artt. 15 et seq. of the GDPR, at any time you may exercise the rights expressly recognized to the Data Subjects and in particular to obtain:
- information about whether your personal data are being processed or not and access your data and the following information (purpose of processing, categories of personal data, recipients and/or categories of recipients to whom your personal data have been and/or will be communicated, data retention);
- the rectification of inaccurate personal data and/or the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing a complementing statement;
- the deletion of your personal data in the cases provided for by the GDPR;
- the restriction to processing in the circumstances envisaged by the Privacy Law in force;
- the portability of your data and in particular the possibility of requesting your personal data provided to the Data Controller and/or the direct transmission of your data to another Data Controller;
- the right to object, at any time, for reasons connected to a particular situation, to the processing of your personal data, in full compliance with the Privacy Law in force, including profiling based on those provisions;
- the confirmation whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and the possibility of obtaining access to the data and the following information (purpose of processing, categories of personal data, recipients and/or categories of recipients to whom the data have been and/or will be communicated, storage period).
You may exercise your rights by sending an email to the following address, enclosing a copy of your valid Identity Document (ID):firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that the processing of your data is contrary to the current privacy law, we inform you that you may, at any time, complain to the competent control authority (Garante per la protezione dei dati personali), pursuant to art. 77 of the GDPR.
IGIER - Università Bocconi