2000 IGIER Working Papers
181. Cuñat A.
• Sectoral Allocation in the Process of Growth
180. Cuñat A.
• Can International Trade Equalize Factor Prices?
179. Favero C. A. and Mosca F.
• Uncertainty on Monetary Policy and the Expectations Model of the Term Structure of Interest Rates
178. Alesina A. and La Ferrara E.
• Preferences for Redistribution in the Land of Opportunities
177. Boeri T. and Garibaldi P.
• Shadow Activity and Unemployment in a Depressed Labor Market
176. La Ferrara E. and Marcellino M.
• TFP, Costs, and Public Infrastructure: An Equivocal Relationship
175. Cuñat A. and Peri G.
• Job Creation in Italy: Geography, Technology and Infrastructures
174. Benigno P., Giavazzi F. and Missale A.
• How is the Debt Managed? Learning from Fiscal Stabilizations
173. Arora A., Ceccagnoli M.and Da Rin M.
• Corporate Restructuring and R&D: A Panel Data Analysis for the Chemical Industry
172. Ciccone A. and Peri G.
• Human Capital and Externalities in Cities
171. Bottazzi L. and Da Rin M.
• Euro.NM and the Financing of European Innovative Firms
170. Banerjee A., Marcellino M. and Osbat C.
• Some Cautions on the Use of Panel Methods for Integrated Series of Macro-Economic Data
169. Falcetti E.and Missale A.
• Public Debt Indexation and Denomination with an Indipendent Central Bank
168. Daveri F.
• Is growth an information technology story in Europe too?
167. Maffezzoli M.
• Non-Walrasian Labor Markets and Real Business Cycles
166. Missale A.
• Optimal Debt Management with a Stability and Growth Pact
165. Favero C.and Bonfiglioli A.
• Explaining Co-movements Between Stock Markets: the case of US and Germany
164. Marcellino M.and Jorda O.
• Stochastic Processes Subject to Time-Scale Transformations: An Application to High-Frequency FX Data
163. Bonaglia F., La Ferrara E., Marcellino M.
• Public Capital and Economic Performance: Evidence from Italy
162. Tabellini G.
• Constitutional determinants of government spending
IGIER - Università Bocconi