1998 IGIER Working Papers
144. Polo M.
• Electoral competition and political rents
143. Marcellino M.
• Further Results on MSFE Encompassing
142. Artis M. and Marcellino M.
• Fiscal Solvency and Fiscal Forecasting in Europe
141. Gallo G. M. and Marcellino M.
• Ex Post and Ex Ante Analysis of Provisional Data
140. Manasse P. and Turrini A.
• Trade, Wages and "Superstars"
139. Peri G.
• Technological Growth and Economic Geography
138. Peri G.
• Human Capital and Productivity in US Cities
137. Persson T. and Tabellini G.
• The size and the scope of government: Comparative politics with rational politicians
136. Giavazzi F., Jappelli T. and Pagano M.
• Searching for Non-Keynesian Effects of Fiscal Policy
135. Bagliano F.C. and Favero C.A.
• Information from financial markets and VAR measures of monetary policy
134. Motta M. and Polo M.
• Product differentiation and endogenous mode of competition
133. Bagliano F.C., Favero C.A. and Franco F.
• Measuring Monetary Policy in Open Economies
132. Bagliano F.C. and Favero C.A.
• Measuring Monetary Policy with VAR models: an Evaluation
131. Wagenvoort R. and Waldmann R.
• On B-Robust Instrumental Variable Estimation of the Linear Model
130. Soares J.
• Altruism and Self-interest in a Political Economy of Public Education
129. Perera Tallo F.
• The Declining Share of Raw Labor
128. Bottazzi L. and Manasse P.
• Workers´ versus Bankers´ Europe (II): Policy Externalities and Credibility in EMU
127. Bottazzi L. and Manasse P.
• Workers´ versus Bankers´ Europe (I): Asymmetric Information in EMU
126. Perera Tallo F.
• Differences in Growth with International Capital Markets and Financial Innovation
125. Castanheira M.
• Why Vote for Losers?
124. Daveri F. and Faini R.
• Where do migrants go?
IGIER - Università Bocconi