1997 IGIER Working Papers
123. Boeri T. and Flinn C.J.
• Returns to Mobility in the Transition to a Market Economy
122. Daveri F. and Tabellini G.
• Unemployment, Growth and Taxation in Industrial Countries
121. Persson T. and Tabellini G.
• Political Economics and Macroeconomic Policy
120. Polo M.
• The Optimal Prudential Deterrence of Price Fixing Agreement
119. Persson T., Roland G. and Tabellini G.
• Towards Micropolitical Foundations of Public Finance
118. Missale A., Giavazzi F. and Benigno P.
• Managing the Public Debt in Fiscal Stabilizations: the Evidence
117. Giavazzi F. and Battaglini M.
• Should we Trust Banks when They Sit on the Board of Directors?
116. Polo M. and Tedeschi P.
• Equilibrium and Renegotiation in Delegation Games
115. Motta M. and Polo M.
• Beyond the Spectrum Constraint: Concentration and Entry in the Broadcasting Industry
114. Persson T., Roland G. and Tabellini G.
• Comparative Politics and Public Finance
113. Favero C.A., Giavazzi F., Iacone F. and Tabellini G.
• Extracting Information from Asset Prices: the Methodology of EMU Calculator
112. Adam P.
• Mobility of Married Women - Non-Parametric Analysis of Labour Force Transitions in Spain
111. Battigalli P.
• Hierarchies of Conditional Beliefs and Interactive Epistemology in Dynamic Games
110. Bhattacharya S., Fulghieri P. and Rovelli R.
• Turnpike Banking: only the Meek shall inherit the Hearth
109. Paci R. and Rovelli R.
• Do Trade and Technology reduce asymmetries? Evidence from manufacturin industries in the EU
IGIER - Università Bocconi