1996 IGIER Working Papers
108. Perera Tallo F.
• Missing Markets for Human Capital and Differences in Growth
107. Bordignon M., Manasse P. and Tabellini G.
• Come fare la Perequazione Regionale in Italia? Parte I
106. Soares J.
• The Political Economy of Public Education
105. Bottazzi L. and Ottaviano G.
• Modelling Transport Costs in International Trade: A Comparison Among Alternative Approaches
104. Adam P.
• Careers or Stop Gap Work? Panel Data Analysis of Wives´ Labour Supply Choices in Spain
103. Da Rin M. and Hellmann T.
• Banks as Catalysts for Industrialization
102. Favero C.A., Giavazzi F. and Spaventa L.
• High Yielders: the Spread on German Interest Rates
101. Persson T., Roland G. and Tabellini G.
• The Theory of Fiscal Federalism: What does it mean for Europe?
100. Persson T., Roland G. and Tabellini G.
• Separation of powers and accountability: Towards a formal approach to comparative politics
99. Garibaldi P.
• Job Flows and Plant Size Dynamics: Traditional Measures and Alternative Econometric Techniques
98. Da Rin M. and Hellmann T.
• Banks as Catalysts for the Big Push
97. Helg R. and Serati M.
• Does the PPP need the UIP?
96. Persson T. and Tabellini G.
• Monetary Cohabitation in Europe
95. Adam P.
• Mothers in an Insider-Outsider Economy. The Puzzle of Spain
94. Rama M. and Tabellini G.
• Lobbying by Capital and Labor over Trade and Labor Market Policies
93. Bordignon M., Manasse P. and Tabellini G.
• Optimal Regional Redistribution Under Asymmetric Information
92. Chiesa G.
• Incentive-based Lending Capacity, Competition and Regulation in Banking
IGIER - Università Bocconi