2001 IGIER Working Papers
208. Favero C.A. and Marcellino M.
• Large Datasets, Small Models and Monetary Policy in Europe
207. Albanesi S.
• The Time Consistency of Optimal Monetary Policy with Heterogeneous Agents
206. Pennings E.
• Optimal pricing and quality choice when investment in quality is irreversible
205. Pennings E.
• How to Maximize Domestic Benefits from Irreversible Foreign Investments
204. Manasse P., Stanca L. and Turrini A.
• Wage Premia and Skill Upgrading in Italy: Why didn´t the Hound Bark?
203. Artis M., Banerjee A. and Marcellino M.
• Factor forecasts for the UK
202. Aura S.
• Does the Balance of Power Within a Family Matter?The Case of the Retirement Equity Act
201. Marcellino M., Stock J.H. and Watson M.W.
• Macroeconomic Forecasting in the Euro Area: Country Specific versus Area-Wide Information
200. Favero C. A. and Rovelli R.
• Macroeconomic stability and the preferences of the Fed. A formal analysis, 1961-98
199. Albanesi S.
• Inflation and Inequality
198. Albanesi S., Chari V.V., Christiano L. J.
• Expectation Traps and Monetary Policy
197. Aiolfi M., Favero C. A., Primiceri G.
• Recursive `thick´ modeling of excess returns and portfolio allocation
196. Favero C. A., Milani F.
• Parameters´ Instability, Model Uncertainty and Optimal Monetary Policy
195. Favero C. A.
• Taylor Rules and the Term Structure
194. Conde-Ruiz J., Galasso V.
• The Macroeconomic of Early Retirement
193. La Ferrara E.
• Ethnicity and Reciprocity: A model of Credit Transactions in Ghana
192. Ichino A., Polo M. and Rettore E.
• Are Judges Biased by Labor Market Conditions?
191. Siniscalchi M.
• Vector-Adjusted Expected Utility
190. Battigalli P.and Siniscalchi M.
• Rationalizable Bidding in General First-Price Auctions
189. Persson T.and Tabellini G.
• Political Institutions and Policy Outcomes: What are the Stylized Facts?
188. Marcellino M. and Mizon G.E.
• Small system modelling of real wages, inflation, unemployment and output per capita in Italy 1970-1994
187. Blanchard O. and Giavazzi F.
• Macroeconomic effects of regulation and deregulation in goods and labor markets
186. Banerjee A., Marcellino M. and Osbat C.
• Testing for PPP: Should We Use Panel Methods?
185. Krolzig H.M., Marcellino M. and Mizon G.E.
• A Markov-Switching Vector Equilibrium Correction Model of the UK Labour Market
184. Bethencourt C. and Galasso V.
• On the Political Complementarity between Health Care and Social Security
183. Cuñat A. and Maffezzoli M.
• Growth and Interdependence under Complete Specialization
182. Persson T., Tabellini G. and Trebbi F.
• Electoral Rules and Corruption
IGIER - Università Bocconi