1999 IGIER Working Papers
161. La Ferrara E.
• Inequality and Group Participation: Theory and Evidence from Rural Tanzania
160. Marcellino M.
• Linear Aggregation with Common Trends and Cycles
159. Marcellino M.
• Model Selection for Non-Linear Dynamic Models
158. Boeri T., Nicoletti G. and Scarpetta S.
• Regulation and Labour Market Performance
157. Lambertini L. and Peri G.
• Tax-Driven Specialization and International Integration
156. Peri G.
• The Dynamics of National Specialization
155. Daveri F. and Maffezzoli M.
• A numerical approach to fiscal policy, unemployment and growth in Europe
154. Boeri T .
• Optimal Speed of Transition 10 Years After
153. Bottazzi L. and Peri G.
• Innovation, Demand and Knowledge Spillovers: Theory and Evidence from European Regions
152. Ciccone A., Peri G. and Almond D.
• Capital, Wages, and Growth: Theory and Evidence
151. Alesina A. and La Ferrara E.
• Participation in Heterogeneous Communities
150. Motta M. and Polo M.
• Leniency Programs and Cartel Prosecution
149. Persson T. and Tabellini G.
• Political Economics and Public Finance
148. Favero C. A. and Rovelli R.
• Modeling and identifying central banks´ preferences
147. Bordignon M. and Minelli E.
• Rules Transparency and Political Accountability
146. Manasse P. and Schultz C.
• Regional Redistribution and Migration
145. Marcellino M. and Mizon G.E.
• Modelling shifts in the wage-price and unemployment -inflation relationships in Italy, Poland, and te UK
IGIER - Università Bocconi